Tuesday, January 13, 2015

All the better to bite you with.....

Yay!! Luke has officially finished Phase I of his orthodontics!!! He went from this

to this!!



It's been 2 1/2 years consisting of an expander, four teeth pulled, braces on, braces added, braces off, braces on, I don't remember how many times or the order. The bottom ones have been off for a while. They took the top ones off while they waited for the permanent teeth to come in, and then put the top ones back on. He now has a retainer and will continue wearing a chin cup until the next phase, which will probably be in several years considering how slowly his teeth come out!! His retainer is camoflauge!! He got to pick what color he wanted and if it was solid color, he could pick a design to go on it!! The day he got his braces off, they gave him a bag full of goodies: gum, microwave popcorn, chewy candy, pretzels, all stuff he's not supposed to eat with braces!!


P.S. My pictures are horrible. I'm going to have to get Leigh to help me because it will not upload my pictures properly! :( I don't know how to fix it. :P

P.S.S. The pictures got fixed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment